First party cookies:
Cookie: last-search (Website operation)
Cookies: col, cat, eu-opt-in (Website operation)
Cookie: _zlcid (12 meses). Supplier: Zopim Technologies Pte Ltd
Cookie: _cfduid (12 meses). Supplier: Zopim Technologies Pte Ltd
Third party cookies:
These are Google Analytics cookies.
For more details, see Cookies and Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
Adinton is an online marketing analysis and optimisation software owned by ESFERA Marketing S.L. that performs the following tasks:
1. Measures the clicks made by "marked" online marketing campaigns with the software itself, and it measures the clicks of the advertising media used, keywords, with monthly, daily or hourly details.
2. Measures the sales made on the customer site by means of pixel (http or https) of Adinton used.
3. Measures the media, creativity or keywords that have generated sales, those which have not generated any and how it affects each media, creativity or keyword that does not sell directly in the pursuit of sales of other media, creativity or keywords.
4. Saves the search criteria, day and time at which a click occurs.
5. From the fourth paragraph. Adinton permits the rerouting of traffic to a web page that the advertiser believes may be more effective in achieving its objective.
6. It indicates the traceability of users on electronic devices that access sites with the same username. This information will never be provided in a predetermined manner but in an anonymous and holistic way.
Adinton uses statistical and behavioural cookies.
It is important to note that behavioural advertising cookies are used to collect browsing habits. Behaviour-based advertising is focused on the Internet browsing activity that allows us to offer users ads or content that corresponds as closely as possible with their interests.
It is a safe, transparent practice and it aims to provide more control to the user.
For more information about behavioural advertising you can consult http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
These are Adinton Cookies:
You can reject cookies at any time by changing your browser settings. Where you can access the settings depends on what browser you are using. However, setting your browser to reject all cookies might mean that you will be unable to enjoy some functionality, because the website will be unable to store the choices that you make.
All browsers allow you to delete cookies either one at the time or all at once. How to delete your cookies depends on what browser you are using. Follow the links below to get instructions for your browser. If you use several browsers then remember that you have to delete cookies in each of them:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH11913