Generally, the role of cookies is beneficial, making your interaction with frequently-visited sites smoother with no extra effort on your part. Without cookies, online shopping would be much harder and some websites will become less interactive with the cookie option turned off.
- Session cookies: Allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping basket as they browse around a site. For example, they could be used for security when a user is accessing internet banking. These session cookies expire after a browser session so would not be stored longer term. For this reason session cookies may sometimes be considered less privacy intrusive than persistent cookies.
- Persistent cookies: Are stored on a users’ device in between browser sessions which allows the preferences or actions of the user across a site (or in some cases across different websites) to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes including remembering users’ preferences and choices when using a site or to target advertising.
First and third party cookies: Whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the website or domain placing the cookie. First party cookies in basic terms are cookies set by a website visited by the user - the website displayed in the URL window. Third party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the one being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and a separate company sets a cookie through that website this would be a third party cookie.
Terminal equipment: The device a cookie is placed on – usually a computer or mobile device
We use these types of cookies depending on its purpose.
First party cookies:
Cookie: last-search (Website operation)
Cookies: col, cat, eu-opt-in (Website operation)
Cookie: _zlcid (12 meses). Supplier: Zopim Technologies Pte Ltd
Cookie: _cfduid (12 meses). Supplier: Zopim Technologies Pte Ltd
Third party cookies:
These are Google Analytics cookies.
For more details, see Cookies and Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
Adinton is an online marketing analysis and optimisation software owned by ESFERA Marketing S.L. that performs the following tasks:
1. Measures the clicks made by "marked" online marketing campaigns with the software itself, and it measures the clicks of the advertising media used, keywords, with monthly, daily or hourly details.
2. Measures the sales made on the customer site by means of pixel (http or https) of Adinton used.
3. Measures the media, creativity or keywords that have generated sales, those which have not generated any and how it affects each media, creativity or keyword that does not sell directly in the pursuit of sales of other media, creativity or keywords.
4. Saves the search criteria, day and time at which a click occurs.
5. From the fourth paragraph. Adinton permits the rerouting of traffic to a web page that the advertiser believes may be more effective in achieving its objective.
6. It indicates the traceability of users on electronic devices that access sites with the same username. This information will never be provided in a predetermined manner but in an anonymous and holistic way.
Adinton uses statistical and behavioural cookies.
It is important to note that behavioural advertising cookies are used to collect browsing habits. Behaviour-based advertising is focused on the Internet browsing activity that allows us to offer users ads or content that corresponds as closely as possible with their interests.
It is a safe, transparent practice and it aims to provide more control to the user.
For more information about behavioural advertising you can consult http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
These are Adinton Cookies:
You can reject cookies at any time by changing your browser settings. Where you can access the settings depends on what browser you are using. However, setting your browser to reject all cookies might mean that you will be unable to enjoy some functionality, because the website will be unable to store the choices that you make.
All browsers allow you to delete cookies either one at the time or all at once. How to delete your cookies depends on what browser you are using. Follow the links below to get instructions for your browser. If you use several browsers then remember that you have to delete cookies in each of them:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH11913
© Domainet 2008, S.L.